Monday, February 14, 2011

February 2011 Daring Cook's Challenge: Cold Soba Salad and Tempura

The February 2011 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by Lisa of Blueberry Girl. She challenged Daring Cooks to make Hiyashi Soba and Tempura. She has various sources for her challenge including japanesefood.about.com, pinkbites.com, and itsybitsyfoodies.com.


Wow.  Nothing like suddenly remembering I need to post after I've snuggled up all warm and cozy in bed.  That's one good thing about doing challenges at the last minute: you remember to post immediately after doing it.  



(tempura eggplant and sweet potato)

Sorry I've been pretty nonexistent lately.  I guess I've been busy and in a kitchen slump.  I have got a few things to post, which I will hopefully do in the next few days.

2 comments:

Audax said...

Well even if you leaved at the last moment it still looks perfect and the tempura batter looks so thin and crisp, well done on this challenge.

Cheers from Audax in Sydney Australia.

jenna said...

Whoa, this looks GOOD. Impressive.

How are things with you?