Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 2011 Daring Cooks Challenge: Edible Containers

Renata of Testado, Provado & Aprovado! was our Daring Cooks’ April 2011 hostess. Renata challenged us to think “outside the plate” and create our own edible containers! Prizes are being awarded to the most creative edible container and filling, so vote on your favorite from April 17th to May 16th at http://thedaringkitchen.com


  Yaay edible containers!  Yet another challenge featuring something I've been wanting to try, but hadn't.  Hubby and I love baked eggs, and while I've been wanting to try putting them in a bread basket, I just never did.  But now that I've tried with bread, I believe a bacon-cup is in my near future.  Bacony egg goodness? Heck yeah!

1 comment:

Audax said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the challenge so much and that baked eggs in a bread basket was right up your alley. Great work on this challenge.

Cheers from Audax in Sydney Australia.