Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Banana Pudding

We're going to get back into the swing of things slowly. While staying at my dad's house, I saw he had alot of bananas, and knowing that my dad likes banana pudding, I decided I'd make him some. It's an easy, simple thing to make, but can be oh so good.

Banana Pudding:
  • 1 box banana pudding mix, prepared
  • 1 box Nilla Wafers
  • A couple bananas

..Prepare your pudding mix.


Lay down a layer of Nilla wafers on the bottom of your nice dish... or tupperware container.. whatever you want to use. I prefer things with lids, and this lovely dish has one!


Slice the bananas and layer them on top of the wafers.



Pour your pudding on top.


Layer the rest of the bananas and Nilla wafers on top. Be decorative; be greedy. Be whatever you want. I figured I'd try to make it look decent.

Place in the fridge and let set for an hour or two. Dad likes it all. Hubby likes just the pudding. I personally LOVE the slightly soggy Nilla wafers. I'm weird, what can I say. All I know is that I am 100% willing to dig through the pudding to find them.

No comments: