Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies

I spent my first year in college living on burritos and salads; the cafeteria is awful. Horrible. Gross. I feel sorry for students who live on campus all four years. The cafeteria screwed up most foods... except cookies. Their cookies were decent. One particular type was actually delicious. They had cranberry and white chocolate chips and were amazing. Recently, hubby and I went to a lecture on campus where they were serving refreshments, including those cookies. Hubby was quite the fan as well. So I decided I'd try to make them myself.

I scanned a few cookie recipes and found they're all very similar for what I want. I just sort of winged it from there..


Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
  • 3/4 cup flour, room temp
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 2 cup flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
  • 3/4 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350F.

Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla.

In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix into wet mixture.

Stir in cranberries and chips. Drop rounded tablespoons on cookie sheet.

Bake 8-10 minutes, until edges start to brown (slightly).

2 comments:

The CWC said...

guest post, guest post, guest post, guest post, guest post, guest post

Mama Sarah said...

So how exactly do I go about doing a guest post? Would you like one of my old recipes (say these cookies) or a new one?