Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quickie

Hi Everybody! (If you heard that in a Dr. Nick voice, extra points for you)

I just thought I'd let you know I'm not dead. I'm just in my final month of my final semester of college. Man is there A LOT to do. They expect you to do all these presentations, write all these papers, reflect, take surveys, and take final exams before you can graduate. Sheesh. I'm trucking right on through it and will be finished shortly. Very shortly. As in my identity crisis is already beginning. Know that I miss baking fiercely and plan to fill the void in my soul leaving the school environment will create by baking hella lots of goodies. And reading Moby Dick (which I promised hubby I would do after I graduated as it is one of his favorites).

I'm not going to promise any posts in the next two weeks, but I'll be finished with exams and everything May 4th. (I graduate on mother's day).

See you in a short while!

No comments: