Saturday, December 27, 2008

The holidays are ALMOST over and I'm giving the kitchen a rest

Weeeellllll. Naughty me, I haven't updated any of the things I've baked. I apologize. But the amount I've baked has grown larger and larger that updating has become a bigger and bigger time commitment. So, now for the sploooge of recipes. Here's a preview.

Hubby and I had a Christmas shindig, for which I got to try a bunch of new things. Menu included:
mini baklava cups
peanut butter pixies
tomato chevre tarts
peanut brittle

I also baked cookies this year for my friends and co-workers. I made a total of 24 dozen, with 6 varieties:
fudge drops
oatmeal raisin
cranberry-orange pinwheels
raspberry split-seconds
molasses spice
cardamom

AND on top of all of that, I also experimented a bit with my mini tart pans. AND I made apple chips, which are amazing.

I think that's it. I'm just about sure. I hope you enjoy the onslaught of posts. Happy holidays!

No comments: