Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Fix : Scrambled Eggs Taco

Yesterday's farmers' market was AMAZING! The weather was great; the crowd was much bigger and nicer. I spiffed up my packaging and changed my menu a bit, added a sign and business perked up quite a bit! Amanda and I had a great time sitting next to a family selling hand-picked blackberries. We gave each other some good business. Overall, we had a great time and the response was much better. I can't wait to go back next Wednesday! Then the next week I'll be visiting family, so I'll miss the market, but I'll be back once I've returned to the area.

The one downside to having a table at the market is I don't get to go to the other tables and buy things! Next week I WILL get some zucchini and onions!


After the market I'm always super-tired, so I didn't really feel like cooking a big dinner last night. So instead, I scrambled up some eggs, then quickly heated up some tortillas in a skillet with some butter. Pop the eggs into the tortillas and ta-da! delicious egg tacos!

3 comments:

Leta said...

Yay! I'm glad it's going well. Let me know the next time you're at the market :-)

Leta said...

Did you participate in the downtown farmer's market? It's by a park ... and really big ... and once a month ... if you're doing the next one, let me know!

Mama Sarah said...

nope. i basically stick with the wednesday afternoon market; i'm pretty busy the rest of the time. you can basically go to noelridge any day except sunday and encounter a market now that the other two had to be moved from the downtown area.